In honor of Hanukkah, here are 8 things about me.
2. My favorite activity in the whole world is sitting on my couch.
3. The Teenager knows at least two colleges have accepted her thus far and that is a relief for me.
4. I really, really, really want this Jill Platner necklace.
5. I read and finish a book a week.
6. I have a strong relationship with migraines. I have a prescription to Sumatriptan to help me with my mishegas.
7. I will eat dark chocolate, my favorite being See’s Awesome Nut & Chew Bars and the almond bark from Jacques Torres.
8. I am addicted to nail polish, especially glittery shades, like this one from SpaRitual. I will polish my nails. Admire them. And then, within a day or so, begin chipping away at it, knowing I will remove the polish only to repeat the process all over again.
Okay, have the best Wednesday, really, just the best.
Darlene Love, Oh yes, thank you.
Guess what Elizabeth Warren thinks about the GOP tax bill?
Sexually harassing women—and covering it up—isn’t limited to famous people.
My homage to my Dad, who passed away two years ago.
Get yourself a copy of Down Girl.
Guns, women, and the men who use the guns to kill those women.
Goofy expressions by professional on-camera people.
And now have a laugh with Michelle Wolf.