In honor of Hanukkah, here are 8 things about me.
1. I am so into Rocky, my dog, I have a whole Instagram and Tumblr devoted to him.
2. My favorite activity in the whole world is sitting on my couch.
3. My daughter, The Teenager, will be 20 in 2020 and I will need a new moniker for her and that is something I think about On the daily.
4. I am surrounded by a chosen family of friends, and I know how lucky I am to grow old with them, to eat pizza with them, to shop for groceries with them, to parent with them, to text with them, to simply know them.
5. I read and finish a book a week.
6. I have a fractured relationship with migraines. I have a prescription to Sumatriptan to help me with my mishegas. I always carry my prevention with me.
7. I will eat dark chocolate, my favorite being See’s Awesome Nut & Chew Bars and the almond bark from Jacques Torres.
8. I am addicted to applying nail polish, especially glittery shades. I will polish my nails. Admire them. And then, within a day or so, begin chipping away at it, knowing I will remove the polish only to repeat the process all over again.
Okay, have the best weekend, really, just the best.
Representative Maxine Waters rules.
Jane Fonda continues to create noise. Goddess she is.
RuPaul: “I’ve always seen that the guy controlling the buttons, that’s the Wiz. I’ve always been able to see that the emperor is wearing no clothes.”
Lizzo and Aidy, a fun vid.
And now have a laugh with Erin Jackson.